Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We prefer the term "opportunities" instead of "weaknesses"

Things that are wrong with me that can (and should) be fixed:

-I can't ride a bike
-I can't cook, or am unwilling to learn
-I know nothing about the state of world politics
-I can only locate a handful of foreign countries on a map
-I can't speak Spanish
-I sometimes forget when to use "lay" and when to use "lie"
-I get winded easily when climbing stairs
-I can't do a handstand
-Or a cartwheel
-Sometimes when I am talking, I have a sudden thought that everyone in the room hates me and thinks I'm an idiot
-When I am around people who are great, instead of thinking, "Wow, these people are great!", I think, "Wow! These people are so much better than I am!"


On another note, I just realized I've had sand in my bra for the past 6 hours or so since being at a playground with Georgia where much dirt and debris was kicked about by excited dogs. I guess having sand in your bra is sort of a good thing. Better than rocks, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment