Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sleep Deprivation Study - 10:41 PM

Not officially my bedtime yet, and I'm already tired. This does not bode well. Working always makes me tired though. Just finished a report (yay!). Should probably finish three more by tomorrow, based on what I told my managers, but I'd be happy with two, I think.

Did some flight research for my possible travels in late summer and fall. I guess I'd like to keep the cost under what I'd be paying in rent here, particularly since I will have no income at the time. Oh God, what if I chicken out and just end up in Cincinnati the whole time??? I have to at least go to Ukraine to visit Katia. I insist upon that.

Georgia is eating non-food items again. I found a half-eaten emory board on my bed. There's no way that tastes good. I'll keep looking for tapeworms. It does concern me a bit.

If you stay up all night, are you allowed to eat an extra meal? I hope so, because I'm hungry. I should go to Taco Bell for 4th meal. Except I can't eat flour tortillas. Grumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment