Tuesday, March 10, 2009

restlessness

Feels like grad school is on the back-burner at the moment. Work has gotten out of control again, and I am having a hard time doing anything other than sleeping. Which is not to say that I am depressed. I am not depressed. I am relatively happy, but I require sleep. Lots of sleep. And my job requires me to be awake. So you see my dilemma. And the online writing course I'm taking is almost entirely a bust. Book club is fun though. Maybe my career goal should be to do something that's like Book Club instead of teaching writing classes. What job is like Book Club though?

My dog and I are restless. She is turning around in circles on my bed and chewing on my comforter. I am endlessly daydreaming about quitting my job and checking my gmail 83 times a day. I hate to see us like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment